If you are not satisfied with the original condition and/or performance of your purchased item, you may return the item within 30 days from ship date for a refund or replacement. To qualify for refund or replacement, items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags and stickers attached. Contact us to receive a return authorization (RA) number and instructions. Please have your order number available.
Note the following:
- To obtain the RA number, please provide us with the order number and reason for the return.
- Returns must include the original invoice or packing slip with the RA number.
- We will not accept returned merchandise without a return authorization (RA) number. Returns received without authorization will not be processed for refund or exchange.
- Once you receive a return authorization you may return unused items, in the original box with all accessories, warranty cards, owner’s manuals, etc. within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% restock fee.
- Returns without the complete original packaging will not be accepted.
Shipping and handling is non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise shipped with in the United States (as determined by us).
- Shipping for returned merchandise must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit.
- Returns must be shipped to us via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages, therefore we recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
- Returning merchandise nullifies your ability to take advantage of any promotions or rebates that may be associated with it.
Please ship all return merchandise to the following address:
Gamakatsu USA Inc.
P.O. Box 1797
Tacoma, WA 98401